Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Don Hughes <su...@sannotes.org> on 2001/12/25 20:40:59 UTC

configtest

Trying to use configtest with a httpd.conf file that has a line like:

<VirtualHost 82>

gives:

../apachectl: line 187: 2066 Sementation fault $HTTPD - t

...don
support@sannotes.org

Re: configtest

Posted by Don Hughes <su...@sannotes.org>.
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Re-tested, and it works.

On 25 Dec 2001 at 13:41, Brian Pane wrote:

> It should be working now.  I just committed some code to catch this case and
> exit with a more informative error message.
> --Brian
>
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
> >"Don Hughes" <su...@sannotes.org> writes:
> >
> >>Trying to use configtest with a httpd.conf file that has a line like:
> >>
> >><VirtualHost 82>
> >>
> >>gives:
> >>
> >>../apachectl: line 187: 2066 Sementation fault $HTTPD - t
> >>

> >cool!  easy to reproduce, probably easy to fix...
> >
> >keep those cards and letters coming

...don

Re: configtest

Posted by Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>.

Re: configtest

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
"Don Hughes" <su...@sannotes.org> writes:

> Trying to use configtest with a httpd.conf file that has a line like:
>
> <VirtualHost 82>
>
> gives:
>
> ../apachectl: line 187: 2066 Sementation fault $HTTPD - t

cool!  easy to reproduce, probably easy to fix...

keep those cards and letters coming

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...