Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com> on 2014/12/14 13:45:14 UTC

get applicationDeployments on REST API

Hi Devs,

We need to have GET applicationDeployments/ endpoint on REST API to list
down all application deployment definitions. currently we have POST and
DELETE only.

I tried to use GET /deploymentPolicies, seems it return incorrect output.

Can Someone have a look

Thank you.

Bst Regards,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911

Re: get applicationDeployments on REST API

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

+1 currently app is parsed and stored in registry. When deployment policy
is deployed, topology get updated with runtime data. So original definition
is not there anymore. Need to store the definition in registry upon
successfully parsing.

Touched, not typed. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.

Posted by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>.

--
Shiroshica Kulatilake

Architect,