Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> on 2000/12/17 16:33:23 UTC

Re: cmd-line switch or cfg directive for setting default addr family?

the cfg directive isn't so cool since we need that info before we
might see DefaultFamily...
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: cmd-line switch or cfg directive for setting default addr family?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
rbb@covalent.net writes:

> On 17 Dec 2000, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
> > the cfg directive isn't so cool since we need that info before we
> > might see DefaultFamily...
>
> Make it a EXEC_ON_READ directive, and we will be sure the see it before we
> need it.  That flag forces us to evaluate the directive as we read the
> file instead of as we walk the tree.

Thanks for the info!

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
On 17 Dec 2000, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> the cfg directive isn't so cool since we need that info before we
> might see DefaultFamily...

Make it a EXEC_ON_READ directive, and we will be sure the see it before we
need it.  That flag forces us to evaluate the directive as we read the
file instead of as we walk the tree.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131