Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ed Yakabosky <ey...@linkedin.com> on 2015/10/30 20:49:04 UTC

One more Kafka Meetup hosted by LinkedIn in 2016 (this time in San Francisco) - does anyone want to talk?

Hi all,

LinkedIn is hoping to host one more Apache Kafka meetup this year on
November 18 in our San Francisco office.  We're working on building the
agenda now.  Does anyone want to talk?  Please send me (and Clark) a
private email with a short description of what you would be talking about
if interested.

Ed Yakabosky
​Technical Program Management @ LinkedIn​

Re: One more Kafka Meetup hosted by LinkedIn in 2016 (this time in San Francisco) - does anyone want to talk?

Posted by Andy Chambers <ac...@gmail.com>.
Wow you guys plan a long time ahead ;-)