Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Fan Qiuxia <fi...@outlook.com> on 2019/12/20 03:44:37 UTC

回复: [TEST REQUIRED] Please begin 6.6.0 release test

The issues that related to me are fixed for our 6.6.0. Please take a look.

________________________________
Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
+1

I compiled the master branch and did the following environment test.
I tested oap-server in Single mode,
ES(not ES7) as database storage, agent deployed 9 projects,
and checked ui display.
All working normally.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月22日周日 下午10:14写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.