Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/03 04:45:20 UTC

Re: Log4j2 UDP socket configure error. Class not found org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jLogEvent$LogEventProxy

Imesh,
Does the server-side code (the process that is receiving UDP messages) have both the log4j-api and the log4j-core jar files in the classpath?

I've attached your files to the Jira ticket. Would you mind if we follow up on this issue by commenting on Jira?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-228

Sent from my iPhone