Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by xersmith29 <xe...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/07 14:24:42 UTC

Activemq 4.1 vs 5.1 memory usage

Guys,

We are currently using activemq v4.1 and we would like to port and move to
v5.1. All have been setup and testing is done. Stability wise, v5.1 is clear
about it and more stable compare to v4.1, but we notice something about the
new version 5.1, it actually have a higher cpu utilization compare to v4.1.
Is there a way to improve it? Please help. Thanks.

Re: Activemq 4.1 vs 5.1 memory usage

Posted by Jean-Yves LEBLEU <jl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We have an application currently running very well with activeMq 4.1, I
tried to migrate to 5.1 and I had to go back to 4.1 due to excessive memory
leak.
I was unable to find the reason ... so still waiting to have some more time
to investigate.
JY