Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Mónica Marrero <mo...@europeana.eu> on 2022/02/17 16:08:51 UTC

geodist parameters

Hello Solr community,

I am working with Solr 7.7 and I have been experimenting with the geodist
function. The issue is that I can not directly pass the parameters to the
function, so it only works with general parameters in the request. For
example these queries work:
- select?pt=7.87104,4.49698&q={!func}geodist()&sfield=mySpatialField
- select?pt=7.87104,4.49698&q=*&sfield=mySpatialField&sort=geodist()

But they don't if I try to specify sfield, latitude and/or longitude inside
the parentheses of the function. For example:
- select?q={!func}geodist(sfield=mySpatialField)&pt=7.87104,4.49698

I have also seen this ticket, which apparently only fixes the error
message: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11601

Is this the expected behaviour? Is there any way I can work with two
different spatial fields in the same query?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mónica

--
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are