Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nick Zadrozny <ni...@onemorecloud.com> on 2012/11/22 20:26:45 UTC

Re: Error: _version_field must exist in schema

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Dotan Cohen <do...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do have a Solr 4 Beta index running on Websolr that does not have
> such a field. It works, but throws many "Service Unavailable" and
> "Communication Error" errors. Might the lack of the _version_ field be
> the reason?

Belated reply, but this is probably something you should let us know about
directly at support@onemorecloud.com if it happens again. Cheers.

--
Nick Zadrozny

Cofounder, One More Cloud

websolr.com <https://websolr.com/home> • bonsai.io <http://bonsai.io/home>

Hassle-free hosted full-text search,
powered by Apache Solr and ElasticSearch.

Re: Error: _version_field must exist in schema

Posted by Dotan Cohen <do...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Nick Zadrozny <ni...@onemorecloud.com> wrote:
> Belated reply, but this is probably something you should let us know about
> directly at support@onemorecloud.com if it happens again. Cheers.

Hi Nick. This particular issue was on a Solr 4 instance on AWS, not on
the Websolr account. But I commend you taking notice and taking an
interest. Thank you!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il