Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Starwin K <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 06:14:57 UTC

Help with APIs

Hi!

I’m a student and I’m still learning. Kindly Bear with my lazy brain.

So I have installed Openmeetings 5.0 in my public domain server. Everything is
working well in the Application. Now I want to:

  1. Start a video conference between two parties from my website.
  2. Record it.
  3. Access the recording.

Also, I looked at the three sample REST APIs and tested them on the browser
console and it returned success.

If someone could help me with the exact API calls(sample) and how to do it,
That would be great. I'm trying to figure it out, in vain.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Help with APIs

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

It seems you already found
https://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html
You can check JAvaDocs for all API methods at
https://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/webservice/package-summary.html

Recording should be started manually ....

--
Best regards,
Maxim