Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "j.balladares@verizon.net" <j....@verizon.net> on 2014/06/27 22:08:51 UTC

Poi with Coldfusion 9

Hi,
Anyone try to implement this poi in CF9?
I stop the CF service, replace the poi* files, start the CF service and it
doesn't work.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Re: Poi with Coldfusion 9

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Fri, 27 Jun 2014, j.balladares@verizon.net wrote:
> Anyone try to implement this poi in CF9?
> I stop the CF service, replace the poi* files, start the CF service and it
> doesn't work.

You might be better off on an Adobe forum.

All I can suggest is you check the logs, and see what was reported for
your failed start. It has been quite a few years since I last worked with
CF, but IIRC it was pretty good about logging info on mistakes made with
jars...

Nick