Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com> on 2008/02/01 04:00:59 UTC

JDK version caveat

Hi Everyone,

After trying to track down a bug that was causing features to load out of
order, we've determined that there is some difference in the executor
implementations on JDK 1.5 and 1.6 that causes this bug to manifest.

Until we track down this bug, I strongly encourage everyone to use the
1.6JDK. I'll begin investigating why this is happening now (Bruno
Bowden is
opening a JIRA ticket now), because we do want shindig to work on 1.5, but
for the time being 1.6 is your best bet.

Thanks,

~Kevin