Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Neil Meyer <ne...@vscsolutions.co.za> on 2009/07/23 13:00:12 UTC

Setting HTTP Headers in SOAPMessage

Hi,

I have a problem that I really can't seem to resolve. I have downloaded some code from code Ranch called SAAJClient. This is now part of my struts project. I receive data from a client on my web which I then have to post through to a different client via webservices using javax.xml.soap.*

I set the http Headers to do Authentication but when I snoop the post going out none of the headers that I have set are present.

            String authorization = new sun.misc.BASE64Encoder().encode((username+":"+password).getBytes());
            MimeHeaders hd = message.getMimeHeaders();
            hd.addHeader("Authorization", "Basic " + authorization);

I really don't know where to look anymore for a solution on this and would appreciate any comments on this.

Kind Regards,

Neil Meyer

t. +27 (0) 11 523 4804  |  f. +27 (0) 11 523 4801  |  m. +27 (0) 82 474 7304
e. neil.meyer@vscsolutions.co.za  |  w. www.vscsolutions.co.za

Re: Setting HTTP Headers in SOAPMessage

Posted by Marsman <ma...@gmx.de>.
...are you in the right thread??

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi Neil,
You can try to use Axis as as a web services client.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.