Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Raffaele Viola <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 12:52:43 UTC

how make variable=0

Hi, all

how can I make a variable equal to 0 after each thread loop

Best regards
_raffo

Re: how make variable=0

Posted by Raffaele Viola <ra...@gmail.com>.
OK thanks I forgot this kind of Pre-processor!!!!

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Best regards, Raffo

Re: how make variable=0

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Can't you just define it as zero at the beginning of the thread group
in a User Parameters Pre-Processor?

S.

Re: how make variable=0

Posted by Raffaele Viola <ra...@gmail.com>.