Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aris Javier <ar...@eazix.com> on 2004/09/15 04:52:23 UTC

SPAM MAIL FROM HSBC

Hello to All!

Im always receiving HSBC spam mail here in tomcat mailing list...
Am I the only one receiving this spam mail? or everybody in mailing
list?

Can tomcat mailing list administrator block this? or its in our server?

Aris

Re: SPAM MAIL FROM HSBC

Posted by "Héctor A. Abreu" <ha...@earthlink.net>.
I've been also getting it. Hope it stops.

Héctor.

RE: SPAM MAIL FROM HSBC

Posted by "Thomas E. Dukes" <ed...@alltel.net>.

I've received 50 or more of the same email.  It must be an out of office
reply or something.

> Can tomcat mailing list administrator block this? or its in
> our server?

You'd think.  I don't know what they are waiting for, but I wish they'd
remove him from the list.

RE: SPAM MAIL FROM HSBC

Posted by "Freddy Villalba A." <fv...@pericless.com>.
I'm receiving it too!

I've blocked it with my mail client, but it's still annoying.

Please, somebody block this spammer.

Peace.