Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dave Kroondyk <da...@ideacore.com> on 2006/10/26 18:37:58 UTC

Cocoon blank welcome page

Hi,

I'm new to cocoon and just tried to install 2.1.9.  I set my JAVA_HOME env.
I unpacked it, I ran build.bat successfully.  I started cocoon with
cocoon.bat.  It looks like it starts, but when I go to localhost:8888, I
just get a blank page in Firefox.  I have jdk 1.5.0_07 installed.  What am I
missing?

Dave Kroondyk

Software Engineer

IDEACore

RE: Cocoon blank welcome page

Posted by Dave Kroondyk <da...@ideacore.com>.
Nevermind,

I figured out it was not using the Default webapp folder (build\webapp) but
was using ..\webapp - a folder that previously existed before the install.
I'm assuming it used this because it saw it there somehow?  Oh well, I've
got it working now.

Dave

  _____