Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Poppe, Troy" <Tr...@eia.doe.gov> on 2004/10/18 22:19:19 UTC

Eclipse Plugin v1.8 not Overriding Stated Dependencies

I'm running Maven 1.0, with the eclipse plugin version 1.8, and I cannot get the
plugin to properly generate a .classpath entry for my overridden dependencies.

I've looked around, and it appears that there was a patch submitted for this
under http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-341, however, it doesn't appear that
this is incorporated into the eclipse plugin.

I'm curious if I need to apply this patch to the classpath.jelly script in
plugin-resources\templates, or if there is another solution that I am missing.

project.xml:
  	<dependency>
      <groupId>cryptix</groupId>
      <artifactId>cryptix</artifactId>
      <version>X</version>
  	</dependency>

project.properties:
maven.jar.override=on
maven.jar.cryptix=${basedir}/lib/cryptix32.jar

Thanks.

Troy

RE: Eclipse Plugin v1.8 not Overriding Stated Dependencies

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
I'm a little behind in going through patchs.  I've got a couple that I just
need to finalize before committing.  If no one else beats me to it, I'll do
it tomarrow.

However, for this functionality specifically, I think CVS HEAD has it.  It's
marked as closed..

ERic