Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by jcostello <je...@manheim.com> on 2012/02/19 14:02:19 UTC

CAMEL-5015: add support for keyed data queues *PATCH*

The current DTAQ support is limited to non-keyed data queues. I have created
a patch that adds support for keyed data queues. Configuration is done via
options on the endpoint, which is the standard.

When writing to a keyed data queue, the message header "KEY" must contain
the desired message key. This can be binary or text, depending upon the
Format used.

When reading from a keyed data queue, the searchKey and searchType must be
set.

Example endpoint configurations
------------------------------
Writing to keyed data queue from JMS
from("jms:queue:input").
to("jt400://username:password@system/lib.lib/MSGINDQ.DTAQ?keyed=true");
------------------------------
Reading from keyed data queue to JMS
from("jt400://username:password@system/lib.lib/MSGOUTDQ.DTAQ?keyed=true&searchKey=MYKEY&searchType=GE").
to("jms:queue:output");

In addition, I have added the iSeries DTAQ Sender Information to the message
header for messages read from a DTAQ.

Please consider this patch for inclusion in 2.10.0

Thanks,

Jeff Costello
jeff.costello@manheim.com