Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@osconsulting.org> on 2009/09/22 22:29:50 UTC

Re: Juddi

Hi Ricardo,

What are your objectives? You should try building the trunk from source. See
if you can run

mvn clean install

from the root of the project. This will run all the tests. Then you should
read up on JUnit. It is pretty important to understand how unittests work.
You can user the development Guide to see how you get Eclipse setup. That
way you can start running the unittests from within the IDE.

Cheers,

--Kurt