Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/05/26 04:36:44 UTC

[Maven] Anyone know how to get the enforcer plugin working

Ersin and I tried to get the enforcer maven plugin working to constrain the
version of maven
and the jdk used to build a project but we could not get it to work.  Does
anyone have any
experience with this plugin and willing to give it a try?

Alex

Re: [Maven] Anyone know how to get the enforcer plugin working

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
I just followed the instructions here:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-enforcer-plugin/usage.html

But nothing happened :-)