Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Williams,Ed" <EW...@cerner.com> on 2001/11/14 22:49:55 UTC

RE: Anyone getting this? - Accessing WSDL success

Well, I decided to start from scratch with last night's download.
Success on generating WSDL for example3\MyService service!!!

I did note one thing that didn't match the installation guide:  I had to put
every
jar in the lib and the web-inf\classes directory in my classpath before
tomcat would pick them up.

Thanks for the responses!
Ed

Posted by Andy Longshaw <an...@blueskyline.com>.
Just a bit of FYI on this.

I found that the reason I could not get my ?WSDL access
working was down to a mapping problem. If I used the
AxisServlet directly (without the "/services" mapping) it
worked fine, e.g.

http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet/MyService?wsdl

I am working with the alpha2 release and Tomcat 4.0.