Posted to user@ode.apache.org by 王雷 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 13:34:22 UTC

Time Manipulation in BPEL

Hi,

     In order to implement a specific business rule, the following
technical problems need to be solved:
     -- How to get the current system time and keep it as a process
variable.
     -- How to make a comparison of the two time variables that the
interval is less than 5 min or not.

    Is it to implement this using BPEL based on ODE or not? Please give
some suggestions. Thanks very much.

    Best Regards

           Lei Wang

Re: Time Manipulation in BPEL

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
For some reason, it appears that that page got lost on ode.apache.org. But
there is still a copy here:
http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/PXE/Custom+XPath+Functions

HTH,
  Tammo

Posted by 王雷 <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

BPEL uses XPath as expression language, and ODE also supports XPath 2.0