Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Riccardo Diomedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 14:04:39 UTC

time spent for iteration

Is it possible to add timer for the time spent for iteration when iterate operator or the delta iterate operator is performed?

thanks

Riccardo

Re: time spent for iteration

Posted by Gábor Gévay <gg...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I also think that it would be a nice feature. It would make the
advantage of delta iterations (that later iterations take less time)
more visible to the users.

Best,
Gábor

Re: time spent for iteration