Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by David Balažic <da...@comtrade.com> on 2011/01/19 17:43:35 UTC

Modeller - reenginered functions parameters

Hi!

When reengineering a DB, including stored prodcedures,
the first parameter of functions is like this:
No.: R
Name: _return_value
Direction:
Type Other:
Max Length:
Precision:

The thing is, Direction is empty.

When saving, the modeller gives a warning:
ProcedureParameter has no direction.

Looks like a bug?

This is with version 3.0.1, the DB is Oracle.

Regards,
David Balažic

Re: Modeller - reenginered functions parameters

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah, I guess we can make an assumption here... Feel free to open a Jira.

Andrus

Posted by David Balažic <da...@comtrade.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.