Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org> on 2021/04/14 09:25:24 UTC

Update on Implementation of Flink Jira Process & Bot (go live today)

Hi everyone,

I would like to give you an update on the recently discussed Jira Process
and Bot. The implementation is tracked in Jira [1] and the new process has
already been documented in Confluence [2].

The Flink Jira Bot is implemented in a separate repository [3], which
contains the details of the rules that the bot implements. It runs via
Github Actions, twice daily.

This is still work in progress, but the Flink Jira Bot will go live today
with the first rule (if everything goes as planned). I will implement the
other rules in the course of the next two weeks. So, don't be surprised
when you see more and more Flink Jira Bot activity in our Jira.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: Update on Implementation of Flink Jira Process & Bot (go live today)

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <ko...@ververica.com>.
Yes, only Rule 3.

> Why is the ticket for said rule still open?

Because I forgot to close it yesterday. I am not so good with the Jira
process myself apparently ;)

--

Konstantin Knauf | Head of Product

+49 160 91394525

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner

Re: Update on Implementation of Flink Jira Process & Bot (go live today)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <ko...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.