Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yo...@gd-ais.com on 2003/10/10 23:13:58 UTC

Newbie question: how do I create Genapp templates?

Hi,

I've been experimenting with Maven for some time now, but I'm still
relatively new to the concepts and how a lot of the plugins work.  I'm
trying to modify the project descriptor that is created by Genapp.  All I
see in the FAQ is a question about adding a script for a template.  Does
this mean that what Genapp creates is based on a Jelly script?

Yoway Buorn
Software Engineer
Imagery Systems Engineering

GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems

112 Lakeview Canyon Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362-5027
Tel 805 497 5074
Fax 805 497 5050
yoway.buorn@gd-ais.com

So one day these two muffins were baking in an oven.  One muffin turned to
the other muffin and said, "Boy it sure is hot in here."  The other muffin
turned to the first muffin and said, "Holy crap!  A talking muffin!"