Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Stephane Mouchel Vichard (Japan)" <sm...@ludiwap.co.jp> on 2000/09/12 12:42:38 UTC

Specials characters...

	Hi everybody,

	I would like to use Cocoon to generate pages for mobile phones, and
my pages must contains such strings like &#63819.
	Or, if I put "&#63819" in my XML file, Cocoon transforms it in a
string like "???".
	My first reflex was to use  "&amp;" to replace the '&' character,
but in this case I have an output like "&amp;63819".

	Do you know a way to avoir Cocoon tranformations ?
	Thanks,
	Stephane

Re: Specials characters...

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
"Stephane Mouchel Vichard (Japan)" wrote:

>         Hi everybody,
>
>         I would like to use Cocoon to generate pages for mobile phones, and
> my pages must contains such strings like &#63819.
>         Or, if I put "&#63819" in my XML file, Cocoon transforms it in a
> string like "???".
>         My first reflex was to use  "&amp;" to replace the '&' character,
> but in this case I have an output like "&amp;63819".
>
>         Do you know a way to avoir Cocoon tranformations ?

Did you set the encoding right?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.