Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Sadeep Jayasumana <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/08 06:48:44 UTC

Callout mediator uses axis2.xml file located inside samples/axis2Client/client_repo/conf/

Hi Devs,

Recently I came up with a requirement to increase the timeout when using
<callout> mediator. There I learnt that I have to do that configuration
in "./samples/axis2Client/client_repo/conf/axis2.xml". Although I can
configure <callout> mediator to use a different axis2.xml, it's using
resources inside samples directory does not sound right to me.

By default <callout> mediator has following configurations.

public final static String DEFAULT_CLIENT_REPO =
"./samples/axis2Client/client_repo";
public final static String DEFAULT_AXIS2_XML =
"./samples/axis2Client/client_repo/conf/axis2.xml";

WDYT? Does this need to be fixed?

--
Sadeep