Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/05/16 21:57:54 UTC

Jmeter threads

Hi,

I want to test my web to see if it can login with 100 users and each of the
login user need to add a new user. I set the threads=100 , ramp up
period=100, loop = 1. There are 25 actions it has to go through. I have a
csv file with 100 users URL, login ID and login Pwd and a csv file with the
new user info.

I tried on threads=5, it gives me sample # in my result table = 125 entries.
It is right, as there are 25 actions, so 25 * 5=125.

But when I tried to set the threads=100, it gives me sample # = 112 entries
and I can see not all of the users add a new user, does anybody knows why??

Can somebody help?

Thanks,
  Tiffany

Re: Jmeter threads

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16/05/07, tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to test my web to see if it can login with 100 users and each of the
> login user need to add a new user. I set the threads=100 , ramp up
> period=100, loop = 1. There are 25 actions it has to go through. I have a
> csv file with 100 users URL, login ID and login Pwd and a csv file with the
> new user info.
>
> I tried on threads=5, it gives me sample # in my result table = 125 entries.
> It is right, as there are 25 actions, so 25 * 5=125.
>
> But when I tried to set the threads=100, it gives me sample # = 112 entries
> and I can see not all of the users add a new user, does anybody knows why??

Check jmeter.log for any errors.

> Can somebody help?

Try temporarily adding a View Results Tree Listener, and check the