Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org> on 2018/09/19 07:28:07 UTC

New Isis 2 Demo available

I'm happy to announce a new docker image build for the isis-2-demo app [1]. It's built against the latest Apache Isis 2.0.0-M2 snapshot version. We've added 2 new features:

1) Showing the ErrorReportingService and how to customize with nice 'kitties'.
2) Showing the rather new 'Multi-Select' feature aka 'Associated Actions', which is also available in Isis 1.16.x

Enjoy!

[1] https://github.com/andi-huber/isis-2-demo

Re: New Isis 2 Demo available

Posted by Johan Doornenbal <jd...@incode.org>.
Great! I will take a look at that.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Johan Doornenbal
+31 (0) 6 227 666 28

Re: New Isis 2 Demo available

Posted by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org>.
Hi Johan,

Re: New Isis 2 Demo available

Posted by Johan Doornenbal <jo...@filternet.nl>.
Hi Andi,

Re: New Isis 2 Demo available

Posted by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Isis 2 Demo available

Posted by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org>.
+1 for the simple path - I'm fine with updating the markdown descriptions with the next build

Re: New Isis 2 Demo available

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.