Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2016/03/07 20:30:39 UTC

Re: EventTimeSourceFunction class

Hi!

In Flink 1.0.0, all functions can act as EventTimeSourceFunctions - all
functions can call "emitWithTimestamp(value, timestamp)" on the source
context.

You can also get timestamps onto values via a Timestamp Assigner.

Have a look here:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/streaming/event_timestamps_watermarks.html

Greetings,
Stephan