Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/05/16 14:19:27 UTC

Re: No mailinglist for cocoon-site-cvs

Carsten Ziegeler wrote, On 16/05/2003 14.15:

> Hi,
>
> it seems that the commit messages for cocoon-site should go to
> the cocoon-site-cvs mailing list. I guess from the message below
> that this list does not exist.
>
> We could either create it or just sent all messages to cocoon-cvs
> for now. What do you think?

What about using cocoon-docs? We already get the traffic of the Wiki,
and in this way it's easier to coordinate the two efforts. As well as
making all subscribe to that list ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 16/05/2003 14:31 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I totally forgot that it exists... ;)

Private Carsten, your toothbrush will be held in custody for the weekend.

;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

RE: No mailinglist for cocoon-site-cvs

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
And to dev as well...

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: No mailinglist for cocoon-site-cvs

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: No mailinglist for cocoon-site-cvs

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 01:19 PM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote, On 16/05/2003 14.15:
>
>> Hi,
>> it seems that the commit messages for cocoon-site should go to
>> the cocoon-site-cvs mailing list. I guess from the message below
>> that this list does not exist.
>> We could either create it or just sent all messages to cocoon-cvs
>> for now. What do you think?
>
> What about using cocoon-docs? We already get the traffic of the Wiki,
> and in this way it's easier to coordinate the two efforts. As well as
> making all subscribe to that list ;-)

I find the RSS feed from the Wiki to be a convenient and unobtrusive
way of keeping up to date with changes there.

regards Jeremy