Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/01/02 00:01:55 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-01-02

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2006-11-21 - Everyone should verify and close any Jiras they've opened
that have been resolved but not closed.
2006-11-28
Arthur: I did this. I had to reopen a couple.
John: I didn't have a chance to do this but I think mine are up to date.
Lawrence: I didn't have a chance to do this. I'll try to check this week.
2006-12-12
John: There are 14 in the list.
Note: We went through the list on the call, closed those that could be
closed and requested that the reporters review and close the others.
John: I'll add comments to prompt the rest of the reporters to close the
Jiras they've reported.
2006-12-19
John: I've been through the list. There are only 6 left. We're just
waiting on Chathura and Jeremy to close out these last 6.

2. Milestone (M7) Status - John Kaputin

3.Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All

Thanks,