Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com> on 2017/04/28 21:06:47 UTC

Hubot going berserk?

Hi,

does anybody know why hubot deleted ant-ivy and ant-ivyde repos on GitHub
and later partially restored ant-ivyde?

Gintas

Re: Hubot going berserk?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2017-04-28, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

> does anybody know why hubot deleted ant-ivy and ant-ivyde repos on GitHub
> and later partially restored ant-ivyde?

There currently is a known issue where Hubot has been deleting branches
for many Apache repos as well as other organization repos with mirrors
at github.

Last news is that github is working on it and they'll restore all
branches deleted by Hubot. Once they signal the process is supposed to
have finished we'll need to check everything is really back again.

The good news is the github repos are only mirrors and not the real
thing and the real repos at Apache haven't been affected at all.

Stefan