Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Tu Pham Phuong <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/10 06:17:27 UTC

How to list all table, show table describe in Phoenix ?

Hi all,

I have a question is "How to list all table, show table describe in Phoenix
?" Without this fearture, it's relly hard to administration phoenix.

Thanks a lot.

--
*-----------------------------------------*
*Back-end & Big data developerPham Phuong Tu*

Re: How to list all table, show table describe in Phoenix ?

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
If you are using phoenix via sqlline(i.e. on commandline) then use
following command:
list tables: "!tables"
describe table:"!describe <tablename>"

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: How to list all table, show table describe in Phoenix ?

Posted by Tu Pham Phuong <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Toens <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pham,