Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefan Faist <st...@hmi-informatik.de> on 2001/07/09 14:30:53 UTC

button instead of link

Hi,
how can I use a button instead of the fallowing link?
key="index.registration"/></html:link>

The button should do the same as the link.

Best regards,
Stefan

hmi-Informatik GmbH
Zettachring 6 - D-70567 Stuttgart
E-Mail: stefan.faist@hmi-informatik.de
http://www.hmi-informatik.de

Re: button instead of link

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
If you have an image for the "button", put it where the bean:message is.
If you have i18n images, use the Struts html:img tag instead.

If you do not have an image, then use html:form and a hidden field for
"action" with the value "create".

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/