Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 00:17:04 UTC

Does the itest plugin support extensions?

Hi,

I'm trying to bring up a databinding integration test with itest plugin. But
it seems that the MavenEmbeddedRuntime doesn't support deployment of
extensions, neither does the standalone runtime. What's the plan to add this
feature back? Or are we waiting for the contribution service to handle
extensions?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Does the itest plugin support extensions?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On Mar 19, 2007, at 4:17 PM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to bring up a databinding integration test with itest
> plugin. But it seems that the MavenEmbeddedRuntime doesn't support
> deployment of extensions, neither does the standalone runtime.
> What's the plan to add this feature back? Or are we waiting for the
> contribution service to handle extensions?

We're waiting for the contrib service. The short-term hack for the
standalone is to add the jars to boot and edit the system.scdl file
to <include> the extension's scdl. I don't believe thought that works
for the itest plugin as there's no classpath extension.

--
Jeremy