Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Jacob Wujciak <ja...@voltrondata.com.INVALID> on 2023/04/01 01:09:32 UTC

Re: Proposal: add a bot to close PRs that haven't been updated in 30 days

I am +1 on the general idea. Looking at other projects a two step process
with the PRs being marked stale first (with a comment to ping participants)
and only being closed after a second period of time.

I also agree with Rok that it would be nice to do /something/ with the
issue backlog. There are a lot of valid issues but also a bunch of
outdated/superseded ones that could be closed.