Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by entdeveloper <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/11 02:35:18 UTC

Re: Solr 1.4 - stats page slow

Apologies if this was resolved, but we just deployed Solr 1.4.1 and the stats
page takes over a minute to load for us as well and began causing
OutOfMemory errors so we've had to refrain from hitting the page. From what
I gather, it is the fieldCache part that's causing it.

Was there ever an official fix or recommendation on how to disable the stats
page from calculating the fieldCache entries? If we could just ignore it, I
think we'd be good to go since I find this page very useful otherwise.

Re: Solr 1.4 - stats page slow

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
FYI, I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2036
for this.