Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Juan Carlos <jc...@redoop.org> on 2014/02/13 16:51:09 UTC

Knox+underlaying HA HDFS

Is it possible to set up knox with an underlaying HA HDFS? I'm looking for
possible configurations in the gateway services but I wasn't able to find
any documentation. At the moment I only imagine setting a virtual IP in the
active namenode.
Are ther any other option?
Regards

Re: Knox+underlaying HA HDFS

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Juan,
Unfortunately something like a virtual IP is the only option at this
point.  We were planning on adding this to 0.4.0 but so far we haven't
started working on it.
Not much detail there but this work is represented by this jira.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-88
Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE