Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/02/21 15:52:54 UTC

3.0 snapshots

I think we should start publishing Maven snapshots of 3.0 asap to
facilitate integration testing before the official release. I guess
we don't need a vote on that, so I am asking for opinions.

Andrus

Re: 3.0 snapshots

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Andrus,

I am getting following error. Please find the attached pom.xml file too.
Anything am I missing?

Error = >

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.cayenne
ArtifactId: cayenne-parent
Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
axis2-m2-repo (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/),
tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)

Thanks,
Lasantha

Re: 3.0 snapshots

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
My bad. Just deployed the parent POM to the repo. Let me know if you
see more errors.

Andrus

Re: 3.0 snapshots

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.