Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by rhawkins <ri...@medctrbarbour.org> on 2017/02/26 14:32:40 UTC

ldap-max-search-results

I can't seem to get this to work..

here is my guac properties..

# Hostname and port of guacamole proxy
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port:     4822

ldap-hostname: dc01.lvchospital.org
ldap-port: 3268
ldap-max-search-results: 10000
ldap-user-base-dn: DC=lvchospital, DC=org
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=xxxxxx, CN=Users, DC=lvchospital, DC=org
ldap-search-bind-password: xxxxxxxxxx
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: guacamole_db
mysql-username: guacamole_user
mysql-password: xxxxxxx

in catalina log..  I still get this error..
22:32:32.844 [http-nio-8080-exec-5] WARN  o.a.g.auth.ldap.user.UserService -
Could not query list of all users for attribute "sAMAccountName": Error
while querying users.

Am I missing something..

I am using ver 9.11 on ubuntu 16 server

Thanks

RE: ldap-max-search-results

Posted by "Wuhrlin, Alain" <Al...@mulhouse-alsace.fr>.
You can change the maxpagesize on active directory : http://www.fots.nl/set-the-maxpagesize/

I have test to retrieve 3000 AD users on guacamole 0.9.11 ! And all is OK.

The maxpagesize is set to 3000 on AD !

Posted by Marco Casavecchia Morganti <ma...@ospedaliriuniti.marche.it>.

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com