Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/12/09 05:26:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA - rc3

I've prepared a third release candidate of the Concurrent spec for your
review and vote.  The only change from rc2 is an update to the LICENSE
file to include just the apache header (thanks to Kevan).

This is spec is still under development so we are using an artifact
version of 1.0-EA to indicate that it is not yet final.  I'm just the
release vehicle here ... Jarek did all the work  :-)

The source level is Rev723453 in the following svn tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec-1.0-EA

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/specs/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-site/specs/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec/1.0-EA/

The artifacts were created using the maven-release-plugin and the maven
rat plugin was run to verify the source contains the appropriate headers.

When the release vote is approved, the maven artifacts will be moved to
the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Concurrent Spec 1.0 version 1.0-EA
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Concurrent Spec 1.0 version 1.0-EA(please provide
rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours (ending approx. 12:00AM ET on
12/12/08) or until we have enough votes, whichever is longer.

Joe

Re: [VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA - rc3

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jay
(voted on the wrong thread last time)

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

Donald

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Joe...

--kevan

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA - rc3

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
The vote passes with 5 +1 (all pmc members) and no other votes.

I'll get to work getting the binaries and site pushed out.  As usual, it
will take a little while for the images to get synced to the mirrors.

Thanks!
Joe

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
+1  (hopefully this will be the last vote for this spec).

Joe