Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caprio, Mike" <MC...@mrcbroadcast.com> on 2001/03/01 17:20:49 UTC

ADMIN: Anybody out there?

Hi,

I'd really like to unsubscribe from the tomcat-user list now.

The mailing list manager is ignoring me, I'm not even getting
a "confirm by replying to this message" message.  I've mailed
the owner address and gotten no replies... could somebody please
either fix the mailing list manager or take me off the list
manually?  Pretty please?

Mike Caprio
Software Engineer                       Microwave Radio Corporation
mcaprio@mrcbroadcast.com                101 Billerica Avenue, Building 6
978-671-5770                            North Billerica, MA  01862-1256