Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Susheel Jalali <Su...@Coscend.com> on 2015/12/22 23:17:10 UTC

How to Create new tools and New Toolbar for whiteboard

Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

We are seeking your guidance regarding an enhancement to whiteboard in
conference room.

We wish to add new tool to the existing toolbar, and also create a new
Toolbar for a set of new Tools.

What are the file(s) and examples to focus on for understanding the
container and the tool items being added for the above objectives.

--

Sincerely,

Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com <http://www.Coscend.com>

Re: How to Create new tools and New Toolbar for whiteboard

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please check
/openmeetings-flash/src/main/swf/modules/conference/whiteboard/panels/maintoolspanel/mainToolsPanel.lzx

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 4:17 AM, Susheel Jalali <Su...@coscend.com>
wrote:

> Dear OpenMeetings Developers,
>
> We are seeking your guidance regarding an enhancement to whiteboard in
> conference room.
>
> We wish to add new tool to the existing toolbar, and also create a new
> Toolbar for a set of new Tools.
>
> What are the file(s) and examples to focus on for understanding the
> container and the tool items being added for the above objectives.
>
> --
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Susheel Jalali
> Coscend Communications Solutions