Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Uwe Kubosch <uw...@kubosch.no> on 2005/02/13 15:01:02 UTC

Re: Session lost on netscape, mozilla and firefox, but not IE and Opera

I just did a test with Opera, and it works with Opera.

So current status is:

Session lost on netscape, mozilla and firefox on Linux, but not IE on
windoze and Opera on Linux.

With kind regards,
Uwe Kubosch

Re: Session lost on netscape, mozilla and firefox, but not IE and Opera

Posted by Uwe Kubosch <uw...@kubosch.no>.
On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 15:01 +0100, Uwe Kubosch wrote:
> I just did a test with Opera, and it works with Opera.

Analyzed input from Opera, and I can find the JSESSIONID cookie, so I am
positive that it is missing when using firefox, mozilla and netscape.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Uwe