Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by oliverlee000 <ol...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 15:25:23 UTC

[T4]CascadingDropDown component rewind problem?

hi everyone!!

i am using a cascading drop down component in my html form,but when i submit form i got the exception like this,

Rewind of form test/TabTest$TablePage.$Form expected allocated id #3 to be 'parentId_0', but was 'childId'
(requested by component test/TabTest/$DynamicPropertySelection_0).

who can tell me the reason of this exception,i still not understand the rewind quite well,thanks a lot!!

2009-05-12

oliverlee000

Re: [T4]CascadingDropDown component rewind problem?

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
You basically want to ensure that the same code path is executed both
during render and on rewind.
So, take a look at all your @If and @For components inside the form...
also checkout their volatile
parameter, .e.t.c.