Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by NLONGA <lo...@deltacad.fr> on 2007/11/30 17:01:54 UTC

I can't open the saved XLS

I work on a xls with Excel XP and POI HSSF.
It contains 3 charts.

I only open the workbook and then save it into a new xls (without any
modifications).
After that, I can t open the new workbook with Excel 2002 (it is the same
with Excel 2003), I have an error message from Excel ...

My code is :
		// open the woorkbook
		{
			POIFSFileSystem fs =
				new POIFSFileSystem(new FileInputStream(workbookFileNameSrc));
			hssfworkbook = new HSSFWorkbook(fs);
			//hssfworkbook = new HSSFWorkbook(fs,true);
		}

		// write the new woorkbook without modifications
		FileOutputStream fileOut = new FileOutputStream(workbookFileNameDest);
		this.hssfworkbook.write(fileOut);
		fileOut.close();

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14075894/test9_SRC.xls test9_SRC.xls
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14075894/test9_DEST.xls test9_DEST.xls

I have try with POI 3.0.1 final and the latest beta
poi-src-3.0.2-beta1-20071204.zip.

If someone can help us ...

Thanks