Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2014/02/22 00:58:37 UTC

A release of maven-checkstyle-plugin is coming shortly

Hi,

If anyone wants to add something to the next release of the Checkstyle
plugin, now would be a good time to do it, as I intend to make a
release next week. If you need more time to squeeze something in, just
let me know.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: A release of maven-checkstyle-plugin is coming shortly

Posted by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net>.
Am 2014-02-22 00:58, schrieb Dennis Lundberg:
> Hi,
>
> If anyone wants to add something to the next release of the Checkstyle
> plugin, now would be a good time to do it, as I intend to make a
> release next week. If you need more time to squeeze something in, just
> let me know.

Dennis,

I have now opened a few issues [1] of which at least MCHECKSTYLE-216
should re fixed.

Michael

[1]
http://jira.codehaus.org/issues/?filter=-2&jql=project%20%3D%20MCHECKSTYLE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20created%20%3E%3D%202014-02-16%20AND%20created%20%3C%3D%202014-02-28%20AND%20reporter%20in%20%28michael-o%29%20ORDER%20BY%20createdDate%20DESC

Re: A release of maven-checkstyle-plugin is coming shortly

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2014-02-22 00:58, schrieb Dennis Lundberg:
> Hi,
>
> If anyone wants to add something to the next release of the Checkstyle
> plugin, now would be a good time to do it, as I intend to make a
> release next week. If you need more time to squeeze something in, just
> let me know.

Thanks for that notification. I have fixed several issues recently and
have tested the code again -- it seems I have missed some issues which I
will address shortly. Some are translation-related and some xref linking.

I will update as soon as the issues have been addressed.

Michael