Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Chad La Joie <la...@itumi.biz> on 2011/03/29 17:17:58 UTC

Xerces Endorsement

I'd like to verify two things:

First, the xml-apis jar only contains the JAXP 1.3 APIs

Second, when endorsing Xerces on Java 5+ there is no reason to include
xml-apis since Java 5+ includes JAXP 1.3

Are both of these statements correct?

Thanks.
--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz

Re: Xerces Endorsement

Posted by Chad La Joie <la...@itumi.biz>.
Thanks Michael, that was the information I needed.

Re: Xerces Endorsement

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Chad,